Today the pan stays cold, the oven does all the work 🙂 This article will guide you step by step. I wish you good luck!
1. Shopping list for pork chops in the oven
Right in the first paragraph you will find the practical shopping list and the first overview of the dish.
- Baking tray/broiler and optional baking paper
- Cutting board
- Chef’s knife
Next, let’s look at the preparation.
2. Preparing pork chop in the oven to perfection
First a little meat in the oven 1×1:
- Wash the meat under cold running water.
- Dry the meat well and several times with kitchen paper.
- Preheat the oven to the highest temperature (hot air).
- Warm the plates for serving and set the table.
- You do not need salt and pepper for the meat, the sesame seeds season the meat.
Let’s take a look at the seasoning variants: it’s going to be exciting.
The sesame seeds with wasabi, ume plums, kimchi and yuzo season the meat exquisitely.
Tip from Chef Thomas Sixt
3. Recipe chop in the oven
- 2 pc pork chops I buy organic meat
- 1 tsp starch
- 80 ml water
- 80 g sesame Furikake See Sesame Cooking Box
- 3 pc tomatoes I use organic tomatoes
- 1 pc red onions
- 1 pc garlic I like to use young garlic
- 6 pinches salt
- 2-4 pinches pepper
- 3 tbs oliv oil
- 1 tbs brown sugar Or Stevia
- 1/4 bunch thyme Or majoram for decoration
- some chilli
Important note: Generally, the cooking time depends on your cooker model and the thickness of the chop. Thicker pieces of meat take longer, means start at a high temperature, then reduce the temperature. The starch water binds the sesame seeds to the meat like breadcrumbs.
4. Calories and nutritional values
Calories from Fat 198